- Only owners, residents and their guests may use the pool.
- There shall be no grills of any nature, gas or charcoal, in the pool area or any common area.
- No glass or other breakable objects may be utilized in the pool area or any common area. This is a zero-tolerance policy and fines will be issued for violations.
- Children 14 years and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Babies in diapers are not allowed in the pool.
- No unnecessary noise allowed in the pool area.
- No pets are allowed in the pool area.
- Only swimming apparel will be allowed while swimming-no shorts or cutoffs.
- Any person having a contagious disease or infectious condition is not allowed admission in the pool or pool area.
- Air mattresses, swim fins, masks and other accessories shall be limited to times when the use of this type of equipment will not interfere with other swimmers’ use of the pool.
- No running or rough play allowed in the pool area.
- The owners and guest should utilize trash receptacles.
- Swim at your own risk; there is no lifeguard on duty.
A violation of the Rules & Regulations as stated above may result in a fine of $100 to $1,000 per instance or per time-period (daily, weekly, monthly) based on Board review. If after notification, the owner fails to correct the violation, the Association will correct the problem and assess the owner for any and all costs incurred. Disputes regarding a fine must be addressed by petitioning the Board during a regularly scheduled meeting.
Location: Cape Royale Complex
Hours: As Posted in the Pool Area